Pages

Friday 12 October 2012

I have explored enough for one day, I tell you

What I've done today: I walked, walked, walked, bought a very funny book, walked, went into Starbuck's for some internet and a latte (that did not taste of coffee unfortunately), walked some more, bought a SIM card for my mobile so I can live here properly, went to another Starbuck's for some more internet and a cappuccino (that did not taste of coffee unfortunately), made sure I had internet in mobile phone so I would not have to go into Starbuck's for bad coffee anymore, walked, got tired of walking, kept on walking, bought some stuff in Boots, went to the Rainbow Café for a nice goat cheese lasagne, walked some more, went for a cup of tea, walked some more, went to the Corpus Playroom and watched Macbeth, went to Sainsbury's and bought some food, got tired of walking, took a taxi home (and I knew the address this time).

Well, that was my day. My feet are quite tired now. How was your day?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it sounds like you are really exploring! Great spot for lunch and the Rainbow cafe too :-)

Anna said...

Yes, and I am loving this place so far!